Did you know about this? #dubai #emiratis #expats #UAE

A post shared by Lingofacts (@lingofacts) on

Expats continue to move to Dubai in large numbers, often lured by the promise of tax-free wealth and luxury living. Only about 15 percent of Dubai’s population of around 2.5 million are Emirati – the other 85 percent are expat and migrant workers. Men outnumber women by around 300 percent – a sobering prospect for the ambitious bachelor.

Source: http://www.expatarrivals.com/dubai/moving-to-dubai,